Living A Simplified Life!


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some Exciting News

I just wanted you to know that there are some changes being made here at the website. I am in the process of setting up some additional pages where articles can be archived easily.

There is already a new page, Recipes, and you will see it listed at the very top of the home page there up on the right side. I have moved all the recipes that I have posted so far over to that page.

I also can't believe that I haven't told you about my other blog called "Working In Your Jammies."  I belong to several groups and there were people who stated that they either had been laid off of work or wanted to work from home.  Since I worked in Personnel Management and Placement Agencies for many years, I wanted to share information with them about job hunting, resume writing,and working at home.

I have worked at home for over three years now and love it! Yes, depending on what time of the day or night that I am working, I truly do work in my jammies!

So come on over to the other blog and look around ....
Just Click the slippers and you'll be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.