Living A Simplified Life!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Is In The Air

I just looked at the weather report, we are to have 60ish weather for the next 10 days!  I think Spring has finally sprung! This means I can get outside and start turning up the dirt and get some of my outside planting started. I am so excited!  I can hardly wait to see some beautiful color out there in my yard.

The garden has been drawn on paper and now it can actually become a reality.

I have so many outside projects that I am yearning to get started on.  There's painting to be done and getting the patio set up for outside entertaining.

I don't know about you but I am ready to open up the windows and let the fresh air blow throughout my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.