We have wrapped up the final week of work on the house. Not to bad, only 14 days past the projected finish date! With all the rain that we have had, it is a wonder we finally finished.
This was the week of where all the odds and ends, the final "punch list" items were completed.
The gutter company did come out on Friday and installed the gutters, but forgot that there were to be leaf screens put on them, so they do have to come back and do that.
I also noticed that the fellas forgot to put my house numbers back up on the porch post, but hey, I can still sling a hammer with the best of them so I can put those back up!
I started moving some of the shelf units back into the laundry room yesterday. I need to wash them down good and organize them.
Now I need to get myself in gear and finish up the very last of the painting in the laundry room and hope that I don't run out of paint!