Living A Simplified Life!


Monday, January 11, 2010

Those Wonderful Round-To-Its!

I am a great collector of emails, ones I've read as well ones I haven't but have saved to read when I have more time!  I have a special folder......... Need to Read where I dump those that I haven't read but need to get around to it!.

I also have folders for all the other things that I "save" just because it was a cute joke that someone shared with me, or some great pictures of something or other, or great articles that I know if I don't save them I'll never find again on the Internet!

For some reason that is one thing that has been on my "to do" list for weeks now and I still haven't gotten 'round to it!  I wanted to have it done before the start of the new year but there it sits still not done.

I need to take one entire day and do nothing but read through and weed out all my emails. Does anyone else have the same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.