Living A Simplified Life!


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tying Up Loose Ends

Now before I get carried away on additional subjects here, I just want to make a quick observation here.Being a mother of four, raising them many years on my own and trying to do that balancing act between full time job, tending to two teenage boys and two little girls (there is 13 years between my oldest son and oldest daughter!) and tending to housework and preparing meals, there were many times I felt like a rubber band, stretched to my breaking point. Please, please, don't do that to yourself!

The world is not going to collapse if your house isn't spic and span clean and the floors sanitary enough to eat off of. Your children and your husband are your most important priority. Your time with them is what is important to them. Give to them your time and your love, let something go in the way of housework. Go ahead and do TV dinners now and again, you don't have to be "supermom" all the time. Take that time saved to read a bedtime story or take an extra few minutes to chat with your older children. Enjoy some one on one time with your spouse, he'll never care that you didn't do that last load of laundry you left in the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.