Living A Simplified Life!


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kay's Country Cottage Store

With the holiday season fast approaching and Christmas to be here soon, I have added a store for your shopping convenience. If you are like me, you hate the hustle and bustle of crowds and would much rather shop from the convenience of an easy chair where you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee or cocoa and relax as you shop.

Right now the store is under construction and I hope to have it up and running for your buying pleasure in the new few days.

I hope you enjoy this new addition to the website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay! I saw that you stopped by The Mom Wagon. I would love for you to add me to your list on your blog! It is very nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you at our blogs and at the Country Living and Homesteading group. I noticed that you have follow the Riggs family. I have followed them for years. I didn't know that you could link over to Brent on your blog. I will have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.