Living A Simplified Life!


Friday, September 18, 2009

More Progress Made

The rest of the windows were installed yesterday! Of course I've already had one cat put little nose smudge prints all over the nice clean glass because she thought she could just jump on outside! The screens are so fine, you have to look super close to even realize that they are there! Little Bit saw a squirrel out on the lawn and I guess she figured she was going to have it for lunch. Boy did she get a surprise when her nose hit that glass. She ended up shaking her head as if in disbelief.

Friday, oh gosh it is Friday 4:33AM and I'm still up, the electrician is to return today to redo the part of the wiring that didn't pass inspection. Hopefully we will be able to get it all completed and then get the inspector back out here so that the dryer can be hooked up.

I have almost finished putting down the vinyl flooring in the laundry room. I am going to have to ask some of the fellas to help me move the washer over so I can complete the flooring under where it sits. I thought I was going to be able to move it by myself, but found out I am not quite as strong as I once was. The reality of old age is sitting in on me I am afraid.

I guess I better shut this down and get to bed if I am going to make it up in the next 3 hours to greet the day and the repair men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know how you enjoyed your visit and express any specific topics that you might like to discuss.